BaySide Inn Amenities
BaySide's spacious central living area invites you to relax in front of a cozy fireplace while taking in the romantic views of the Saugatuck Harbor. Guest rooms and suites are appointed with private baths, air conditioning, high-speed wireless internet, and private sun decks and/or balconies.
The BaySide Inn's prime location in the heart of Saugatuck places you in a unique world of exceptional restaurants, marinas, antique and artisan shops. So whether you're planning a group gathering, entertaining clients, or simply enjoying the charm of Saugatuck, the BaySide Inn makes it memorable.
- Ask about our rooms with fireplaces, kitchens, and JACUZZI® tubs
- All rooms have an outdoor balcony or sundeck with harbor or city views
- All rooms have private baths, some with JACUZZI® tubs
- High-speed wireless internet throughout the property
- Cable Television
- Media players and complimentary movie rentals are available during office hours
- All guest rooms are air-conditioned
- Full buffet breakfast including cereal, fresh fruit, housemade breads, coffee cakes, muffins, bagels, coffee, milk, and fruit juice along with a hot dish – often a French toast casserole or egg and cheese strata – served daily.
- Commons area with fireplace, tv, stereo, and historic photo albums
- Expansive deck allows you to watch the sailboats and yachts head out to Lake Michigan
- Local restaurant menus in the commons area
- Fax & copy machines available, charges may apply
- Guest Computer in the common area